Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honest Opinion All Players.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Redneck
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Honest Opinion All Players. Empty
PostSubject: Honest Opinion All Players.   Honest Opinion All Players. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:46 pm

What do you think of me?
Be hateful be honest.
I wanna know.

-Redneck.
Back to top Go down
cunniff55
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cunniff55

PostSubject: Re: Honest Opinion All Players.   Honest Opinion All Players. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:41 pm

I think you are a very funny guy, seeing you in-game makes me happy knowing I can talk to you and you will tell me anything and if I ever have a problem you're there to help me out. overall I think you are one of the kindest and helpful players in-game. Thanks for choosing are server its a pleasure to have such a well spoken man being part of Infamous Dream and helping the community of Infamous Dream.

thanks

~ cunniff55 ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Honest Opinion All Players.   Honest Opinion All Players. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:57 pm

James stole my post, Jk. I couldn't say it better myself you are a great friend and a great soul to have on this server, and everything James said i totally agree on Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
crimsonblade
Veteran
Veteran
crimsonblade

PostSubject: Re: Honest Opinion All Players.   Honest Opinion All Players. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:22 am

In all honesty, I've seen two separate sides of you. On one side you can be really helpful and genuinely kind to all the players..... but that is usually around well known players or staff members I have noticed. When no one is kind of around per say, your attitude changes and you take on the role of trying to be "cool" for a lack of words. What I mean by this is that you seem to be a tad bit disrespectful to some other players and think you're up on a throne looking down at all the beginners. I don't mean to offend you, it's just something I have noticed and I'm trying to be wholly honest with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honest Opinion All Players.   Honest Opinion All Players. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honest Opinion All Players.
Page 1 of 1