Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jut to fill staff\players in on it

Go down 
+2
xitra
legendalive
6 posters
AuthorMessage
legendalive
Support
Support

jut to fill staff\players in on it Empty
PostSubject: jut to fill staffplayers in on it   jut to fill staff\players in on it Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:24 pm

for my recent semi-absense,i have been quitting or anything like that. had some IRL problems with my moms boyfriend come up...and i have to take all my time to protect my mom n make sure she's safe until i make him leave her and get outta her life for good. again, i AM NOT LEAVING infamous or anything, just handling something extremely important IRL. thanks for understanding. im still going to be online daily and checking the forums from my phone during the day, but might not see me ingame as much until i get this all taken care of
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: jut to fill staff\players in on it   jut to fill staff\players in on it Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:25 pm

All good brother, take it easy during times of hardship and focus on youre family first. I understand you.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: jut to fill staff\players in on it   jut to fill staff\players in on it Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Don't worry about it irl shiz always comes first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
fr0zn m3
fr0zn m3

PostSubject: Re: jut to fill staff\players in on it   jut to fill staff\players in on it Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:20 pm

You better come back! Smile Nah, like kurtis said IRL shit should always be top of the list Smile hope you get it sorted soon
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: jut to fill staff\players in on it   jut to fill staff\players in on it Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:55 pm

I believe i've told you this ingame already, so I don't need to say much.
Thanks for making a post about your recent in-activity, (even thought i didn't even realise that you where away, been only 1 day Razz) It's good to leave a message so we know what is going thru your life, and as Kurtis and Fr0zn said, yes, what happens irl comes first. If there is in real life issues that keeps you from coming ingame, it's no big deal because you can't really do much about it. And as I said, I thanked you for leaving a post, because some people don't even tell us anything, ehmm -> Zack uhm ehm. So Its good if you do it, shows us that you care about the server Very Happy.

I hope you get this sorted out soon, see you ingame.
Peace ~ Bonesaw L
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
legendalive
Support
Support

PostSubject: Re: jut to fill staff\players in on it   jut to fill staff\players in on it Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:52 pm

i THINK ive partially sorted stuff out... took a shot to the ball on the outcome though which realy sucks and i hope someone makes the right choice and changes it. but people will do what they want i guess:/
Back to top Go down
legendalive
Support
Support

PostSubject: Re: jut to fill staff\players in on it   jut to fill staff\players in on it Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:28 am

well good news all! i HOPE ive solved my IRL issue... came at a bad cost but it has hopefully been ended
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: jut to fill staff\players in on it   jut to fill staff\players in on it Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:13 pm

lol Jesus Razz I'll let this double post slide since we love you xD

Hopefully all your irl trublez are deeeelt wit and u kan git bak 2 plyin Infamous Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jut to fill staff\players in on it   jut to fill staff\players in on it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jut to fill staff\players in on it
Page 1 of 1