Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff Ranks

Go down 
+4
Jesus christ
Mod Zack
torva
Bonesaw L
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Staff Ranks  Empty
PostSubject: Staff Ranks    Staff Ranks  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Infamous Dream Staff Ranks Role:

This post is made so the community knows the role of each staff rank. You might wanna know the point of making this. Well it's to help out the players in need. Here is how it can help.
It's made so there will be no more confusion. Example: You need help with donations or DDoS report. Instead of going to Helpers or Moderators, you can come here and know which staff ranks that can assist you with that.
If you go to Helpers, they may not be able to assist you with this. the best assistance you can get is from Managers+
Another example: You need help with player report. Instead of going to the Owner or Co-Owner, which might be busy with other large scale issues, you can come here and see that Moderators are able to help you with this. That way you get help immidiately and wouldn't bother Managers+ with minor issues. I personally think it's a good idea, and I hope you guys agree Very Happy

Staff Ranks  10qhzb10Owners job: The Owner runs the server, advertises it, manages it, and does just about everything.
He also handles all kind of stuff, whether it is staff applications or player reports and he can do whatever he likes.
Kurtis (The Owner) is also the person you go to when you want to donate for the server.

Job Description: Deals with the maintenance of a quality ingame and forums experience. Also handles all donations and payments to keep the server running.

Staff Ranks  CoownerCo-Owners job: The Co-Owner rank is the highest rank a player can recieve, these individuals are held in high council and can be trusted with alot of information.
They have the same job as the Managers but they can also handle promotions and demotions, with the Owners approval of course.
These individuals are fairly busy dealing with large-scale issues, Because of this, they might not help you with small issues.
But they will redirect you to someone who can.

Job Description: Manages the staff team and picks out new staff members. Will deal with large scale punishments and larger scams.

Staff Ranks  Tmod11Managers job: The Managers main job is to monitor the Administrators, Moderators and Helpers (support), they are mentors and role models for Admins and Moderators. It may seem like they don't have a huge role as a staff, but they really do.
You can go to these individuals for advice as a staff member.

Job Description: Handles large punishment along with the responsibilities of an Administrator. Also manages the staff team, but doesn't handle promotions and demotions like the Co-Owner

Staff Ranks  Red_ad10Administrators job: they are supposed to be role models for newly promoted players.
If these individuals are busy, they are probably doing some important stuff like:
Forum maintenance, directing ranks below themself, and sometimes dealing with bug abusers or people that break rules.
Therefore they may not help you with smaller issues, but they will redirect you to someone who can.
They may suggest a promotion to
Staff Ranks  Tmod11Manager after their Administrator stage is completed. The Administrator stage is the longest stage, so put that in notice. Managers are handpicked by the Owner and Co-Owner, after their Administrator stage is finished.
Job Description: Handle minor punishments along with the responsibility of a Moderator.

Staff Ranks  Blue_m10Ingame Moderators job: Moderators are chosen after their support stage is completed, they deal with player reports, ingame issues, minor forum monitoring, bans/mutes and all kind of minor issues
These individuals are the most community involved staff members and are easy to get in-touch with.
They will help you to the best of their abilities, and if they can't they will redirect you to someone who can handle such situations.
They may suggest a promotion to Staff Ranks  Red_ad10Administrator when their Moderator stage is completed.

Job Description: Help new players ingame and on forums, deals with some punishments and appeals on forums along with reported posts.

Staff Ranks  Head_m10Forum Moderators job: These individuals are strictly here for forum coverage and often do not have a rank ingame. They can lock, move, edit and delete posts, topics or threads. They are here to keep the forums clean and tidy. If you need topics to be locked or moved you should contact a forum mod by sending him/her a forum private message.
Job Description: Forum monitoring, Forum cleanup and Forum reports.

Staff Ranks  7wuaon6Supporters job: This is the lowest rank a player can recieve ingame and these individuals are there to assist you by answering any questions you might have. They are VERY community involved and can be reached through forums private message or ingame private message. They will help you to the best of their abilities and if they can't they will get you in contact with someone who can. These individuals may suggest a promotion to Staff Ranks  Blue_m10Player Moderator after they have finished their support stage.
Job Description: Help new players ingame and on forums by answering all kind of questions you might have.

Staff Ranks  DeveloperDeveloper/Coders job: Programming and maintenance of game and forums. They are in charge of giving out updates and fixing all kind of bugs and glitches, and keeping the server up to date by doing that.

The Staff team are in charge of keeping the game moderated and enforcing rules.
Rule breakers will be dealt with severely. If you need help you can go to players that are considered staff.
If they have these crowns in front of their name (Staff Ranks  Server%20SupportStaff Ranks  Mod_silverStaff Ranks  4hoy1jStaff Ranks  20111121055028!Fmod_crown) they are considered "Staff" and you can go to them for any kind of assistance or help you might need.
Admins, Manager, Co-Owner and the Owner himself are individuals that are held in high regards and they are trusted with informations.
They are often busy with large-scale issues and, Therefore they may not help you with smaller issues, but they will get you in-touch with someone who can.

Credits goes to --> Myself, Mod Zack, Kurtis and Jesus Christ.
King regards ~ Infamous Dream Management Team
Staff Ranks  Tmod11

Last edited by Bonesaw L on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : What Mod Zack said about the Manager/Administrator)
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
torva
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
torva

Staff Ranks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Ranks    Staff Ranks  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:35 pm

this topic is really helpfull! ps: never been reading this much in my life lol..
good job on this topic william!!!!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Staff Ranks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Ranks    Staff Ranks  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:18 pm

Ohh me not know, I will edit it after I come back from basketball practice
thanks for the heads up man Smile

And also thanks for the feedbacks, I cry when it's negative and it motivates me when its positive Very Happy
Ik it should be the other way around but whatever Smile
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

Staff Ranks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Ranks    Staff Ranks  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Jesus christ wrote:
There is no manager rank
Were going to be replacing Head-Admin with Manager
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

Staff Ranks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Ranks    Staff Ranks  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Mod Zack wrote:
Np bonesaw and jesus look at my rank its more professional now.

Edit: kurtis soon will it say manager instead or head admin?
If you're talking about in-game, not until we have an update.
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Staff Ranks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Ranks    Staff Ranks  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:26 am

No on the forums, under his name and crown it says Head Admin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Farfromit
Veteran
Veteran
Farfromit

Staff Ranks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Ranks    Staff Ranks  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:14 am

Wow! The presentation of this topic is beautiful, nice work guys, next time I could even help too! Wink

Anyway, Gratz on 'Manager' rank Zack. Makes you sound a bit more professional/important. (Not that you weren't before xD)

Back to top Go down
Smirnoff
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Smirnoff

Staff Ranks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Ranks    Staff Ranks  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:33 am

Does the Supporrt rank even have a crowns?
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

Staff Ranks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Ranks    Staff Ranks  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:57 am

It doesn't but on the forum it could possible have one
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

Staff Ranks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Ranks    Staff Ranks  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:06 am

Lol do a developer crown XD. My name looks like i'm a donator, similar green
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

Staff Ranks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Ranks    Staff Ranks  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Yeahh true i guess zack XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Ranks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Ranks    Staff Ranks  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Ranks
Page 1 of 1