Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

absents staff app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
absentkiller
Donator
Donator
absentkiller

absents staff app Empty
PostSubject: absents staff app   absents staff app Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:05 pm

Applying for Support / Mod / Admin: i'm willing to start at the botom so mod or admin :p

Your Name: my name is rias verschaeren

Your Age: i'm 16.

Your Skype:iwantdacookie (everyone can add me aslongs as you arent a creepy stalker Very Happy

In-Game Name: absentkiller

Why you want to be a Support / Mod / Admin:i love helping others out. whenever you have a problem or even your rabbit died you can hang out with me for a chat Smile

Why we should choose you: i think i'm a person who could really help to inprove the server and help other people out. i'm a really active and motivated personne. and i have some experience.

How well do you know the server: pretty good and i'm familiar with the source Smile

How well do other players know you: i think allot of people know me. i love to hang out with other people.

How well does the staff know you: a few of the people that are staff know me really well.

Do other players/staff like you: i think so, you never know for sure but i think they like me Smile

Any other info: i live in belgium (antwerp) i love to go out with friends, skating, airsofting, i am a pretty big geek i love modding pc's and casses. i play allot of league of legends and other games.

cya in game

absentkiller
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

absents staff app Empty
PostSubject: Re: absents staff app   absents staff app Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:32 pm

Support!
I've seen you alot of times online, not only on Bonesaw L Very Happy
You also have alot of experience, and you help anyone that asks you for help.
You are pretty chill dude and really great to have you on the server
you also donate alot, which is a plus.
You need to work on being a little more active, forget League of Legends, be on here Very Happy
and I do like your application.
Best of luck, hopefully Jesus, Zack and Kurtis agrees Very Happy
Regrads~ Bonesaw L

Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
absentkiller
Donator
Donator
absentkiller

absents staff app Empty
PostSubject: Re: absents staff app   absents staff app Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:54 pm

thanks for the support. actually i want to start at the lowest point and work myself up Smile

grtz
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

absents staff app Empty
PostSubject: Re: absents staff app   absents staff app Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:52 pm

Nice application, not much detail but I do give you some support as I have seen how you are in the server, being active is a very important part of applying for staff, I just got my client working again so I will be on quite a bit now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

absents staff app Empty
PostSubject: Re: absents staff app   absents staff app Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:46 pm

I can't agree with you more Jesus! Very Happy

If Kurtis agrees on this, then you are more likely to get promoted man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

absents staff app Empty
PostSubject: Re: absents staff app   absents staff app Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:19 am

-ACCEPTED-

Congrats absentkiller, welcome to the staff team, I can promote you to Server Support so you can work your way up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Sponsored content

absents staff app Empty
PostSubject: Re: absents staff app   absents staff app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

absents staff app
Page 1 of 1