Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rhysso

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:15 am

My real name:     Rhys

In-game name:     Rhys

Applying for:    I am applying for the spot server support.

Why am I applying:   I am applying for server support as I fell that I know the server really well and the people in it really well. I know a lot of things that have to do with this server and I love to talk to anyone willing to talk. Since it's the holidays in Australia I will be playing a lot. I play every afternoon when I come home from school until the point of being told to go to bed. I put a lot of time into this server and I have enjoyed every second of it.

What I think a server support should do:     I think a server support should help every single person with knowledge and understanding of the game. When disrespected, don't deal with it violently, deal with it in a calm and orderly nature. You need to know your stuff, when someone asks you something you should know it straight away and I feel as I do all of these things already without even being server support.

Last comments:  I know I applied a couple of days ago but I felt as if I am ready and keen for this spot on staff. I have gotten to know a lot more people since I last applied and I'm willing to deal with that fact everyone will be turning towards me for help. Hopefully you guys will see what I will do in this spot as server support and can give me a chance to help out the community. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rainz
Veteran
Veteran
Rainz

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:18 am

You Have Multiple Staff App Posts. Delete the other ones Before Making New Ones.
Closed until further notice.

Regards,
           Rainz

EDIT: Re-Opened
Back to top Go down
Farfromit
Veteran
Veteran
Farfromit

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:43 am

Yeah it helps keep the forums tidy thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
rhysso

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:15 am

Yes It does I got Rainz to delete them Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
rhysso

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:52 pm

Allgoods man ")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1