Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skyro - Staff Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyro
Skyro

Skyro - Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Skyro - Staff Application   Skyro - Staff Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:22 am

Your Name: RJ

Your Age: 19

Any other info: I was born and raised in Lima, Ohio. August 7th, 1994 @ St. Ritas Hospital. I have a daughter named Jayliah. She is turning a year old on November 5th, 2013. I go to college @ Henderson State University. for the Army ROTC program that they have here. I have skype: lil_Rj1994(DDOS it and go to jail for ddos'ing a college campus IP Razz). If I am not on the computer like a nerd, I am either out hanging out with my girl(usually playing with her on BO2 or a RSPS) or just going to my classes. I am very respectful, and only will be rude if you be rude with me first. I hate drama, I hate fighting, I hate bulls***, that's just my honest thought on that situation. Anyway, please enjoy the rest of my app.

Applying for: Web Developer/In-Game Admin

In-Game Name: Skyro

Why you want to be a Mod/Admin: Admin, because I only join servers to help and be nice and solve situations, I also LOVE to host events and allow members to have fun. :DI wouldn't mind starting off as a mod, because I am known as the problem solver, the helper, the guy to trust, the guy who you can ask questions to and will always get a answer. I hate being a normal player, it just isn't me. Mod Skyro is very well known as a epic mod. If you heard of me, you probably met the Mod Skyro, the mod on a RSPS that shows how a mod really would play. Now, I am not only applying for mod, I am applying for web developer. This forum is not that great and I can code forums very good and it makes it easier for me since this is forumotion hosting. PM me for proof or add my skype. I have sites that can back up my web developing skills.

Why we should choose you: Choose me over anyone else? I have alot of knowledge on being a admin/mod. I have been one on SOO many servers that it isn't even funny, also did I mention that I was a p-mod for runescape back in 2009-2010? :PI am well dedicated, and when I am a staff on a server, you will hardly see me offline, even if I am in college.

How well do you know the server: I have been lurking the server and studying over it, and all honesty it's like every other server I played. There isn't much difference in it so I see no problem in myself being a staff member. Plus, I am a fast learner and can learn REAL quick. It's just a gift that I was given I guess. Smile

How well do other players know you: I just joined today, but trust me. Give me about a week or 2 and I will be well-liked Smile

How well does the staff know you: Staff team doesn't know me yet, but I am willing to let you guys know me. That's why I introduced myself in this application because I wanted you guys to know me better.

Do other players/staff like you: No one knows of the Great skyro, but once you know me you will know I am cool and then like me Smile

Any other info:
Please add my skype: lil_rj1994

Last edited by Skyro on Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Skyro
Skyro

PostSubject: Re: Skyro - Staff Application   Skyro - Staff Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:51 am

Seriously? You are looking at me like I am some noob who doesn't know what he is doing. Sorry dude, but I already just helped 2 members on the server. Smile

I know how to get the job done, and I wish you would get to know me at least.
Back to top Go down
Skyro
Skyro

PostSubject: Re: Skyro - Staff Application   Skyro - Staff Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:01 am

Applying shouldn't mean you get the job automatically, that's where we are being confused at.

Applying for a staff position should have the staff watch that member, and study on how he/she behaves and what he/she does while they are on the server/forums. It shouldn't be a 1 way ticket of being denied, or being accepted, it should be looked at as your interview. It's where you apply and show you want the spot then the owner(s)/staff start looking over you and see what you are doing and if you are worthy of the job, not jump to conclusions thinking "Oh, he just joined and applied for staff I think he doesn't need it." I was the head of forum staff, and I know where you are coming from by the "trust", but I made this so I can get to know you guys better and let you know that I am down to becoming a staff member of infamousdream.
Back to top Go down
Skyro
Skyro

PostSubject: Re: Skyro - Staff Application   Skyro - Staff Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:34 am

Well, to late now. Might as well just put on my 24/7 active helmet Razz
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Skyro - Staff Application   Skyro - Staff Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:15 am

Nice application Skyro, I like how much detail and explanation you put into this, and what you said to Jesus is exactly what I do, I never accept / deny anyone within 48 hrs of applying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Skyro
Skyro

PostSubject: Re: Skyro - Staff Application   Skyro - Staff Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:15 pm

Thank you guys for the feedback, and I do understand you guys 100%.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyro - Staff Application   Skyro - Staff Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyro - Staff Application
Page 1 of 1