Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legendalive's staff application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
legendalive
Support
Support

Legendalive's staff application Empty
PostSubject: Legendalive's staff application   Legendalive's staff application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:29 am

Applying for Support / Mod / Admin:Support

Your Name:Christian\Chris

Your Age:22

Your Skype:Cmoser1991

In-Game Name:Legendalive(also airshine)

Why you want to be a Support / Mod / Admin:I am hoping to achieve Support rank because I feel that I could be a useful asset the the support portion of staff team because i have good knowledge of the server, do alot of pvm\skilling and can offer lots of useful tips and advice to new and vet players to make their experience more enjoyable.

Why we should choose you: I joined this server around the month of September maybe early October, and played a LOT and know a lot about this server,player base, and can answer most any question a new player may have for me. Also, I'm online ingame probably 85% of the day and I live on the west coast of USA for that timezone, so I would be available for many players to get help from or any information people may need to know.

How well do you know the server:I know this server very well! I have taken a minor break from playing ingame for awhile while Xitra was fixing everything from the previous coders, but I had kept up to date on the forums to see how everything was coming along, and also kept up with Bonesaw and Xitra over skype while I was "away" to check in daily.

How well do other players know you:I would guess 90% of playerbase knows who I am, there may be a couple newcomers that I don't know as well as others,but i make a strong effort to get to know everybody that I see online.

How well does the staff know you:The current staff team knows me fairly well. I only say fairly on account I don't have much time spent hanging out with a couple staff ingame or on skype. But for the staff that I have time to communicate with daily in skype or ingame, they know what kind of person I am and all enjoy talking to me frequently.

Do other players/staff like you:Yes, I honestly don't know of any one player that specifically does not like me.

Any other info:I just want to say thank you to the team for taking the time to look over my application. Since my return, like I said I am online 85% of the day and spend my day doing all sorts of things ingame of pvm,skilling,helping who I can help when it is needed. I havent been all to financially stable in the recent past,but things are turning up for me and I am choosing to donate some of my personal money to help Infamous grow into a much more popular and desired server for many more players to join and enjoy.Again, thank you for taking the time to consider my application
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Legendalive's staff application   Legendalive's staff application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:59 am

I support you. And here is a few reasons why, i'll add in quotes of what you said and respond to 'em Very Happy

1. wrote:
 I feel that I could be a useful asset the the support portion of staff team because i have good knowledge of the server,

I agree 100% to this. You have full knowledge of the server and I remember you used to help me alot, forget the new players, (no disrespect Very Happy), <- By that I mean, Of course new players need help. You help them, but me, I mean, I've been around here a bit longer than you (maybe 2-3 weeks) and I thought I knew everything. Then one time, I remember asking you for help, and you helped me to the best of your abilities. So I am 100% sure you know atleast as much as I do about this server. 
2. wrote:
 I joined this server around the month of September maybe early October, and played a LOT and know a lot about this server,player base, and can answer most any question a new player may have for me.

No lies here aswell, 100% true. I remember when you joined and I also do remember how you used to play a LOT (like u said above^). 

3. wrote:
:I know this server very well! I have taken a minor break from playing ingame for awhile while Xitra was fixing everything from the previous coders, but I had kept up to date on the forums to see how everything was coming along, and also kept up with Bonesaw and Xitra over skype while I was "away" to check in daily.
This might be the only concern I have. Yes you been away for a while, but after you left. Alot of stuff happened. And as we/I said to Padawan too (who also has been away for a while), you should give it some time, and meet the new players who joined since you left. There are many of 'em, and help and do what you two do best, which is help, active and be yourselves. We did stay in-touch for a long time after you decided to take a break. I can proudly say that I am the reason you rejoined too. Was just advertising around, then I came across your name on skype, And since you are a loved member of this community I thought, Why not bring him back? So I worked hard to make you come back. And I'm glad you accepted to come back. I talked about the updates, our awesome coder Xitra, Jesus getting Co-Owner, all the new updates and the future updates, how great Kurtis is, how great the player community is etcs, and you found it in your heart to come back to us <3. Thank you alot bro.

All in all: my opinion on this
1) You made a great application, and there is little -> no lies in it. (which is a plus)
2) Since you rejoined, your activity has been the best there is.
3) You really know how to stay in-touch with people on skype, (you wake me up at night sometimes, just to say some bullshit Very Happy Very Happy)
4) You are helpful and really chill dude.

Only concern I have:
1) You recently joined, give it some time and I believe you'll get it.
2) Prove to us why you deserve it more than others, Do something that blows our mind Very Happy

King Regards ~ Willyham.
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Legendalive's staff application   Legendalive's staff application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:15 am

I support this to an extent because you did recently come back. But i do remember you to be active whn you and i used to go bossing. You helped me and helped other player begin. I rememeber back wehn cash hasd purpse you used to answer questions about prices all the time. I know you are really helpful but:

Bonesaw L wrote:
Only concern I have:
You recently Re-joined, give it some time and I believe you'll get it.
^^^^

When i assess a support application i go my a criteria in my head:
Is/was this player active
Has this player been inactive
Are they helpful
Do they deserve a spot amongst staff
Did they follow app format
Do i know who this person is
And a couple others

from what i assessed, you are with the criteria to a great extent. I dont think youre inactivity will be an issue, regarding the serveral things you have planned about doing with youure account

you've been talking to me about applying for a few hrs now and i know its something you were borderline to do. I think it goes for the same as Paddawan, he just came back but apparently his a good member of the community. Thankfully we have a few support spots open though. But the only thing is that you just returned, but i have a feeling that you are back for good and you're here to stay this time, i know... thats why i...

Give My support towards this application.

Ill leave this on a quote you told me in skype:
Legendalive (skype) wrote:

[4:59:32 PM] ☯ Dante™ (XiTrA) : youre applying for support right?
[4:59:55 PM] legendalive: i will be,but idk when would be an appropriate time
[5:00:22 PM] legendalive: i dont want jesus and kurtis to look at my application after a return and be like "this guy only watns the rank not the responsibility"

At least you know what other people could think. you know what the outcome could be and you know what you dont want people to think.
Another reson for my support.

Thank you,
Xitra.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Legendalive's staff application   Legendalive's staff application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 5:44 pm

Positives:
* You have some Support behind you (Good Thing)
* You seem like you're very active and know the server really well

Negatives:
* Quite a few grammar mistakes but not as many as most people
* I don't really know you that well (My fault not yours)
* I don't think you're on 85% of the day lol (unless you don't sleep at all :S)

Application Under Review
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
legendalive
Support
Support

PostSubject: Re: Legendalive's staff application   Legendalive's staff application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:19 pm

@jesus I'de like to know who says I've been duping. And when these false accusations were made to

Legendalive's staff application Jesus10

Jesus, listen I never once meant any disrespect towards you or say something to make you mad. I simply wanted to ask you a question to solve a minor issue, and you replied quite offensive. I just want to know why this is happening, I didn't mean any offense bro.
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Legendalive's staff application   Legendalive's staff application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:37 pm

This really pisses me off. It makes me think like I got staff because I was a kiss ass and a bitch.
Like really, I always follow all the rules, all of the stuff higher staff says, (since im lower rank) but If I was you right now Legend, I would be really pissed aswell. I mean, Jesus bro (I mean nooo damn Disrespect towards you, I'm just being completely honest.) You said:
Jesus wrote:
You know what? I don't like your attitude who do you think you are questioning me?
Bro what da fuck. You can't really say that, he has every right to ask you a question about who accused him of duping. Because I am 100% sure he never duped anything, I've looked checked his banks and all that. I never seen or heard him duping anything, and if you had reports from players saying he did, then of course he asks you if he can see those reports or know who the reports was from, because its about him? isn't it? I know you might hate me because of this or think that I am backing up Legendalive or trying to get him a rank, but seriously. This is ridiculous, like your answer made me get mad. Put yourself in that situations. If you happened to be applying for staff and then a higher rank told you " no support, i has reports of u duping" and not even telling you who the reports was from. Then man you would be mad yourself, I know you would, because all you care about is being staff ( even thought you handle it well). but lets be honest, there is no player that doesn't want staff. Everyone do wanna be staff atleast once. And to be very honest, since you where the first player to join this server you was also the very first staff, and you got it easy. Since now, you are the second highest rank, all I see you do is make it very hard for others. Like all i see you do is you denying applications. (of course there is nothing wrong with that) but there are players that work their butt off to do what it takes and to become staff. Most of them work harder than I did. 

Legendalive, Farming and Padawan are working much harder than I did when I was a player and applying for staff. The only reasone i got it was because I was a "kiss ass", thats what other players tell me all the time. I was like a dog, I respected you with all my heart, and Kurtis. Which i still do, I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me for this post. Because If you don't, i'll pack my stuff and just leave. I don't want to be looked at as a "fake" person. And I don't like the fact that I got staff because I knew the staff team better than other people. I'd rather retire from my staff position and start as a player again. Because right now there are many players that deserves it way more than me.

Of course there are players that join this server just to be staff. There are many of them, too many of them, I've meet many of those who got their app denied, and most of them leaved. But I made both Farming, Legendalive and Padawan rejoin. I mean after they "quit" , I did stay in touch with them on skype and especially Legendalive and Farming asked me about the server all the time. After a while they wanted to come back and play. And I said y'all are welcome. Then after playing for a couple of hours days in and days out, they started to become really active. And after a while they started to think about applying. I supported both of 'em because I know for a fact that they are loyal, (they were thinking about the server after they left), dedicated, helpful (that's not a fact, it
's true) I heard you, Kurtis saying he had bad grammar. Which in this application was true Razz, but when I talked with him on skype (legendalive) He had little -> no bad grammar. I've looked over our messages and stuff like that, I can send u screenies if you don't believe me. Just to prove to you that grammar isn't something that they have huge troubles with writing. 

Fr0zn M3: He deserves better than Support, He works 10x better than me, If you don't believe me, go ingame when hes on and see what this dude does.
talk with me and Xitra, we both know what Fr0zn does and how he is as we see him on alot. 
Legendalive, Farming and Padawan: I know all three of them recently rejoined, but what they have done after their return is way better than what I did. Again, if you don't believe me, go ingame when they are on, spend about 1 hour or longer with them just talking and you'll re-consider your opinion.
I can't lie, I tried my very best to be active and helpful and all that, I really did. I spent hours and hours helping and don't doing anything but that. But these players do it way better than me, and I'd rather have it as a goal to restart and compete with them.

I know I started off a bit different from what I am used to do. Normally I never talk back to you Jesus. But that comment really made me mad, no joke. I wanted to see how you would have reacted if you was Legendalive right now. After he saw your post, he been talking with me if there was any reports that was sent in to the staff team about him duping or something. He talked with me and Xitra about it for a long time, Then I told him to go ask you, since you said you was the one that had gotten some reports from the players saying he did it. So I told him to ask you, and you replied with that, which made me mad, because, anyone should be allowed to ask a staff member a question, thats what we are here for. To answer any question a player asks us.

I didn't make this to start any drama or arguements So If you decide to look at this as a disrespect post and say: Who the hell are you to question me?, then I'll pack my bags, leave my admin position (because it will be no longer any honour of me being staff) and start as a new player on here or another server. I really don't accept this kind of stuff. There are stuff that I can tolerate, but doing this? No, I'm very sorry, but no I just can't.

Inb4 I leave y'all.
Sincerely ~ William.
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Legendalive's staff application   Legendalive's staff application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 pm

This ends here, Locked, I DO NOT want to see any further discussion about this topic.
The only post I will appreciate is the post of Kurtis to say if this app is denied or not.
This is the end of the argumentive topic, i do not care about what rank and autority i have. This is the END of this argument.  

In my opinion kurtis should ignore everyones opinion invluding my own and let him decide ALONE wether legend alive will be ranked or not.

Either way it ends NOW before the topic flares into a rage.
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Legendalive's staff application   Legendalive's staff application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:57 pm

I just want to say.

I NEVER MENT TO START ANY ARGUEMENTS ON ANOTHER PLAYERS STAFF APPLICATIONS, BECAUSE I DO MY BEST TO AVOID THEM. BUT I HAD TO REPLY TO HIS POST, THAT'S ALL.

NO disrespect to anyone.

(I asked Xitra to allow me to add 1 last post.)

Locked, (Kurtis can unlock to either accept or deny this application.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Legendalive's staff application   Legendalive's staff application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:05 am

WOW WHADDA FUCK DID I MISS :O

Boner, bro you know whatever you say I respect it, I encourage the Staff Team to say what is Needed.

@Boner - Where did all this "me not deserving this rank" and "people deserve it more than me"?? You weren't even being a kiss-ass lol, you were being everything that I put on the Staff Requirements and you have been doing a hell of a good job at following all the rules, the only reason you are where you are is because you have earned your ranks, idgaf if you say you haven't but you honestly have.

@Jesus - could you please PM me these reports with the players names and exactly what haapened Razz

@Xitra - Thanks for taking action :3

Okay as for this application, I'm still going to need some time to decide so for now I'm going to lock it, but it is still Under Review.
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Legendalive's staff application   Legendalive's staff application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:45 am

Sorry for unlocking what you locked. I know I shouldn't do it, but I really just want to reply to what you said.

@Kurtis, Since I got support, then Mod and Admin. I've came across some players that wanted to flame me or say disrespectful things to me. Only reason they did so was because I got a staff rank, but they didn't. They was jealous of me getting it and not them. And they came up with lame reasons of why I got it. But now I don't find them as lame because it seems like it's true.

1) Since I joined this server I remember Jesus to be the first person I met, and later became my best friend on here. If you look at my first application, I got Jesus's support on it, and later many others too. I thought I got it because I was working hard. But you know what these arrogant staff hunters that later left the server told me?
They had the balls to tell me I only got Support because I was Jesus's friend and your friend and only that. They never saw how many days and hours I put into coming to the server just to help people and have a good time. They just looked at the "facts" and told me straight up, You only got staff because you know the staff team better than other people. I work 10x harder than you and I still never got anything, because I wasn't Jesus's or Kurtis's friend.

2) When I said there are people that deserve it more than me, Yes there are some of them. Of course I worked hard to get to where I am today. But there are players that work as hard or even harder than me, and still not getting it. I've mentioned their name already. I'm just saying, if you would come on ONCE and just see for maybe an hour or less, of what these players do. You would've known that. I respect both of you to be busy sometimes or not being able to log in, But I log in everyday and see them time in and time out. And I'm wondering, how the hell did I get support and not them? Like they literally do everything better than me. I gotta step my game up now

I didn't say I didn't earn my ranks etcs. Because to be honest That's what I thought I did all the time. Some annoying players (can't say their name) came to me and told me these lame as reasons of why I got staff. And it pisses me off, because I don't want people to believe I got staff without putting effort into it. That's part of the reason why I said that.
Those players that told me that shit, I believe you know some of them. Because you banned 2 of them of the forums. (En,Sy)

Sincerely ~ Bonesaw L
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Legendalive's staff application   Legendalive's staff application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:54 pm

Jesus christ wrote:
ACCEPTED, don't let us down Smile

why are you accepting applications?? You're only allowed to accept and deny applications after talking to me first, that's why you were given the commands to promote and demote.
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Legendalive's staff application   Legendalive's staff application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:50 pm

As I told you ingame, (I want Jesus to know to), Im the one to blame, I told him to do it, and I apologize. Ask Jesus, he said to me over skype to ask you first, but then I said tell him afterwards. Its all my fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendalive's staff application   Legendalive's staff application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legendalive's staff application
Page 1 of 1