Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff application

Go down 
+2
Bonesaw L
Mod Paul
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Paul

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Staff application   Staff application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Applying for Support / Mod / Admin: Mod

Your Name: Paul

Your Age: 17

Your Skype: Ill Pm it

In-Game Name: Paul

Why you want to be a Support / Mod / Admin: I want to be mod because I used to be staff on other servers wish not to tell them unless asked about. I was admin,Moderator and co-owner.

Why we should choose you: You should choose me because I am trust worthy and you won't be disappointed if I get accepted.

How well do you know the server: I know the server semi well

How well do other players know you: I'm kinda a lone wolf and do my own thing so not to much.

How well does the staff know you: staff doesn't know me well either never been in trouble and like I said I'm a lone wolf

Do other players/staff like you: I hope so.

Any other info: I used to be staff on several different servers and I would like to keep those on the down low unless asked by staff in pm or on skype. I am trusted and you won't be disappointed if I get accepted. I want to help the server out as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:14 pm

1 Question: Have you made an account yet? Also, you broke a rule right there. Youn cant be making accounts which has "Mod", "Admin", "Owner" in it.
No support yet as you haven't played enough to earn our trust. Also please don't make applications the moment you join. Rather play the game first then apply
Regards ~ Bonesaw L
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:45 pm

~No support Whatsoever~

-You're Application is far too short
-You dont know any staff
-You dont know enough about the server
-You show no qualities of a moderator so far since you joined
-I don't know who you are
-You started off as Mod when you're meant to start off as Support
-Inactivity or even activity in general, you're too new

I dont have to be kurtis to say this is going to be denied because its fairly obvious...sorry.

IMPROVEMENT: Fix everything above and be active with the community and be a player for some time, then when other people know you from a wide range of time-zones apply for SUPPORT.

Thank you
~Dante
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mod Paul

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:44 am

why mod Paul because I used to be mod and admins in other servers I always make my name With mod in it...
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:03 am

its a rule, because youre not mod and while youre not mod you cant be called "Mod paul"
besides its immoral to have a name which makes you seem on a higher base status than other players. Its a rule that must be followed sorry. you can call youreself "paul" , thats fine. just no Mod _____ names. I hope you understand this rule.

Thank you and welcome to the community
Back to top Go down
Mod Paul

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:37 am

Alright thanks for the heads up I should have known just never heard of that rule before. I'll try my best to help the server.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:04 pm

DENIED

* I never see you online

* You're not active on forums

* Not a very detailed Application.
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Sponsored content

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff application
Page 1 of 1