Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
heyimsenid

My Staff Application  Empty
PostSubject: My Staff Application    My Staff Application  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:41 pm

Your Name:

Your Age:

Your Skype:

In-Game Name:heyimsenid

Why you want to be a Support / Mod / Admin:mod

Why we should choose you: Hello well first off i'm always active and live if you ever need anything or any help message me any time on here or skype or forums you're choice. I shall also donate between 10-20 bucks every week to support the server and vpn hopefully. I very much like this server and the people that play it all of you guys seem chill. I will always help people, assure safe bets if dicing, help on forums and look around, and very much more.

How well do you know the server: i know the server very well i'd say i did an entire tour to myself and ye it went well plus i know from some similar servers i have played.

How well do other players know you: well i'm new-ish but ye im getting to know everyone and everything talking keeping conversations going and ye.i know the supports tho like me and colin talked i guess and hes pretty chill so ye its going good

How well does the staff know you:i know a bit of the stuff but i will do any much as i can to help

Do other players/staff like you: No one yet said nothing bad about me and they like talking to me so ye hopefully stays this way

Any other info:i will try and do my best. thank you.
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

My Staff Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Staff Application    My Staff Application  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:33 am

No Support:

First of all, this forums is not being used anymore, go here -> Infamousdream.enjin.com

1) Your toooo new. The majority of staff have no idea who you are.
2) You don't know the server at all. You just recently joined and this is your first post also.
3) You do not meet any of the requirements for staff.
4) This application is the worst i've seen in a long time. It has no effort put into it and is plain and simple. Seems to me like you made it in a hurry.
5) You applied for Moderator first, when you are supposed to apply for Support.
6) You applied without even taking a look at the requirements for being/becoming staff.

I'll do Jesus & Kurtis a favour.

#LOCKED + Denied.
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com

My Staff Application
Page 1 of 1