Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xitra's Staff Application [AGAIN]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

Xitra's Staff Application [AGAIN] Empty
PostSubject: Xitra's Staff Application [AGAIN]   Xitra's Staff Application [AGAIN] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:53 am

Applying for : Xitra's Staff Application [AGAIN] U7eSdJtForum Moderator

Your Name: Dante

Your Age: 16 (17 in march)

Your Skype: xdantepb

In-Game Name:: Xitra

Why you want to be a Forum Moderator:
                   -In my opinion am very active on the forums. I check the forums for new posts and topics almost every half hour (except when i'm asleep/at school)
                   -I know i can help keep the forums clean and i know the forums rules and regulations
                   -I want to be able to lock topics that I make
                   -I know i can help the forums just like im helping ingame, even as coder i still support new players and help people
                   -I aspire to be staff in every facet. That includes the forums for me

Why we should choose you:
                   -I know what im doing, i know what are the rules and what is expected and what i'snt
                   -I love the forums, its my place to read up on what players say and what they suggest
                   -I have been here for some time now, lots of players / all staff know me.
                   -So i dont have to pm/ ask bonesaw to lock my topics
                   -So i can help moderate the forum. I like the forum and it is very important to me

Kurtis already trusts me with coder, so I dont think trust would be the problem :)I'm sure if you can trust me with a high position as coder then you should consider trusting me with Forum Moderator.

How well do you know the server:
                   We'll um.....this ones kinda hard to explain. I have literally read almost all the code behind the source and cleaned up alot of it behind the scenes in the source
                   Also i know pretty much all theyre is to know, drop rates to the exact all content etc Razz(OBVIOUSLY :O ermaigawd)

How well do other players know you:
                   I have been putting an effort to meet new players recently and I have met a few like cameron and that. I know pretty much every player

How well does the staff know you:
                   I know every staff member, every staff member knows me Smile

Do other players/staff like you:
                   Yes, judging by what i see ingame and read on forums, every player and staff sorta likes me :)i love you guys just saying you're always so respectful to me, i will always do my best to show back
                   that respect to you Smile

Any other info:
                   For those of you who are saying "Xitra is coder isnt that enough". Id like to say that I read every post, every topic every day. Nuff' said.
                   Also I know it's weird that i am applying for an under position (like a admin applying for mod but still wants admin lol). But for me i think i belong in the Forum Moderators aswell as coder.
                   Obviously I repect the Coder position much more XD

Sorry for the short application,

Thank you for you're time in reading my application and i hope you consider applying to me this most prestigious position. If any concern please do not hesitate to post below and i really am highly open to BOTH negative and positive feedback

(btw nobody can find this: Xitra's Staff Application [AGAIN] U7eSdJtcrown online. I made it myself by looking at an admin crown XD)

Xitra
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Xitra's Staff Application [AGAIN]   Xitra's Staff Application [AGAIN] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:45 am

I don't even need to say good luck Very Happy
I bet Kurtis will be giving you this rank or making the Coder rank more like Forum mod, by that I mean so you can lock/move/delete/split/merge topics as a Coder too Very Happy

This is by far the best application I have red. I love how colourful and detailed and umm, Man I just love it! 
Xitra's Staff Application [AGAIN] Url-19
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Xitra's Staff Application [AGAIN]   Xitra's Staff Application [AGAIN] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 5:11 pm

Coder has no rank or rights on the forums. On the forums its the other way around. not to mention because i cant go for something like co-owner because im busy coding and i wont fit for that position. In my opinionion Forum Mod is a good fit for me and ive been thinking about applying for about a week.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Xitra's Staff Application [AGAIN]   Xitra's Staff Application [AGAIN] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 5:58 pm

OBVIOUSLY ACCEPTED!

<3

I'll even use the crown you made Very Happy

EDIT: Do you want to keep Coder crown or Forum Mod crown?? PM me which you want or send through chat box.
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xitra's Staff Application [AGAIN]   Xitra's Staff Application [AGAIN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xitra's Staff Application [AGAIN]
Page 1 of 1