Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Ranks (UPDATE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Forum Ranks (UPDATE) Empty
PostSubject: Forum Ranks (UPDATE)   Forum Ranks (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 12:40 pm

Game Ranks
Forum Ranks (UPDATE) OwnerCrown Developer
Ingame Rank: Forum Ranks (UPDATE) KpFDUVt Owner
Developer(s) runs the server, advertises it, manages it, and does just about everything. They deals with the maintenance of a quality ingame and forums experience. 
Job Description: They doesn't really have a job description, since they can do just about everything. 

Forum Ranks (UPDATE) Ri7kmejpg Manager
Ingame Rank: Forum Ranks (UPDATE) Hic4nub Manager
The Manager rank is the highest rank a player can recieve. Their job includes managing the entire staff team. Their main job is to monitor the (ingame & forum) admins, (ingame & forum) mods and (ingame & forum) helpers. They are in charge of high-tier promotions & demotions. To become a manager, you must have the qualities that are required to become one, and also been through all the ingame staff ranks below it.
Job Description: Manages the ENTIRE staff team, and handles high-tier forum and ingame promotions/demotions.

Forum Ranks (UPDATE) EAeFfSI Administrator
Ingame Rank: Forum Ranks (UPDATE) CNIMS5x Administrator
The Administrators job is to monitor the activity that occurs in the game. Like the moderators, the administrator is responsible for ensuring that all players adhere to the in-game rules, and will deal with players who don't. Their job includes overseeing the moderator and support team, and are in charge of low-tier in-game promotions & demotions. The administrators have more control in-game than on the forums.
Job Description: Handles large punishments, and manages the staff team, and handles low-tier in-game promotions/demotions.

Forum Ranks (UPDATE) ModeratorCrown Moderator
Ingame Rank: Forum Ranks (UPDATE) 5DzSqpw Moderator
Moderators are chosen after their support trial is completed. They deal with player reports, in-game issues, minor forum monitoring, bans/mutes, and all kind of minor game issues. These individuals, along with the Server Support, are the most community involved staff members and are easy to get in-touch with. They will help you to the best of their abilities, and if they can't, they will redirect you to someone who can.
Job Description: Can help you with anything a server support cannot. Handles minor punishments, along with the responsibilites of a helper (SS). 

Forum Ranks (UPDATE) MsWwtOS Server Support
Ingame Rank: Forum Ranks (UPDATE) XwaHs6m Support
This is the lowest rank a player can recieve ingame, and these individuals are there to assist you by answering any questions you might have. They are, along with the moderators, the most community involved staff members. They will help you to the best of their abilities, and if they can't, they will redirect you to someone who can. These individuals may suggest a promotion to moderator, after they have finished their trial. 
Job Description: Helps players ingame by answering all kind of questions you might have for them.

Forum Ranks

Forum Ranks (UPDATE) 917760.png?0 Forum Administrator
No rank ingame...
Forum Administrators job is to monitor the activity that occurs on the forums. Like the forum moderators, the forum administrator is responsible for ensuring that all community members adhere to the forum rules. Their job includes overseeing the forum moderator team, and are in charge of promotions within the forum moderator team. The forum administrators have more control over the forums than regular administrators.
Job Description: Monitors the activity that occurs on the forums. Oversees the forum moderators and helpers, and is responsible for ensuring that all community members adhere to the forum rules.

Forum Ranks (UPDATE) Mod Forum Moderator
No rank ingame...
Forum Moderators are chosen after their forum trial is completed. They deal with monitoring the forums, and making it look clean and tidy. These individuals, like the forum administrators and forum helpers are strictly here for forum coverage, and do not have a rank in-game. They can lock, move, edit and delete posts/topics. If you need any assistance navigating the forums, these members will most likely be able to answer/help you. Just make sure to contact them through a forum private message.
Job Description: Forum monitoring, forum cleanup and forum reports.
Forum Ranks (UPDATE) 37kGVhTForum Helper
No rank ingame...
Forum helpers have a limited access to the forum moderator panel, and cannot do much. What they can do is provide forum support by answering any questions you might have for them. The rank itself is much like the ingame server support rank. Like the in-game helpers, their job is to help answer any and all questions you might have for them. Since the rank itself is a trial, (like the in-game helper rank) they can be promoted to forum moderators by a forum administrator, when their trial is complete.
Job Description: Helps players on the forums by answering all kind of questions you might have for them

Other Ranks
Forum Ranks (UPDATE) 957415.png?0 Advisor
A player who has been hand-picked by one of our developers to help out, by putting forward suggestions (made by the community), that will help improve the game experience for everyone. 
Forum Ranks (UPDATE) 957414.png?0 Donator
A player who has donated to the server. Since membership only lasts 30 days, so does this forum rank. To obtain it again, you must donate to the game again. You can buy longer membership, (example: 6 months, 12 months), but they usually cost more.
Forum Ranks (UPDATE) Zk0Z3Qs Veteran
Long time members of this community. To obtain this rank, you must have played since 2013. 
Forum Ranks (UPDATE) LIeuGAw Ex-Staff
A player who has previously been a staff member. 
Forum Ranks (UPDATE) NHwCr3S GFX-Designer
A player who has shown exceptional skill in GFX-Designing. To obtain this rank, you should submit your request to Chris or Stank151. A format will be made soon.
Forum Ranks (UPDATE) OQIlLRz Guide Maker
A known Guide Maker in the community. With this forum rank around, it will hopefully encourage players to make guides, and post them on the forums.

Post Count Ranks
Newbie: 0 posts
Member: 50 posts
Forum Member: 100 posts
Experienced Member: 200 posts
Advanced Member: 300 posts
Elite Member: 500 posts
Master: 750 posts
Grandmaster: 1000 posts
Ninja: 2000 posts
Addict: 3000 posts
Professor: 5000 posts
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Stank151
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks (UPDATE)   Forum Ranks (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:17 pm

+ 1
them awesome writing skillz tho

Lol, seriously though. Sad we have to restart the server without Kurtis.
Btw if you're signing up for GFX designer, or stuff like that, send the thing to my email ----->

derpy.hoovess@yahoo.com (2 S and 2 O's)
if it isn't @yahoo.com, try @gmail.com.

Or just PM me on da forums. You may need to notify me after sending the mail. But most of the time I'll get it myself.

Or go to Chris 10 Bag for request. (pls send 2 me Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks (UPDATE)   Forum Ranks (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:10 pm

Stank151 wrote:
+ 1
them awesome writing skillz tho

Lol, seriously though. Sad we have to restart the server without Kurtis.
Btw if you're signing up for GFX designer, or stuff like that, send the thing to my email ----->

derpy.hoovess@yahoo.com (2 S and 2 O's)
if it isn't @yahoo.com, try @gmail.com.

Or just PM me on da forums. You may need to notify me after sending the mail. But most of the time I'll get it myself.

Or go to Chris 10 Bag for request. (pls send 2 me Very Happy)
Hahah oki feggit Wink
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks (UPDATE)   Forum Ranks (UPDATE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Ranks (UPDATE)
Page 1 of 1