Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jesus Please Read <3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Jesus Please Read <3 Empty
PostSubject: Jesus Please Read <3   Jesus Please Read <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:22 pm

I sincerely want to apologize to a dear close friend of mine ---> Jesus Christ.

Bro, I know I was a completely dick when I made that Loong post on Legendalive's staff application. But after I made that post, I feel like you have been trying to avoid me ever since. And I don't want our friendship to be destroyed because of one post. I really can say this proudly. Ever since I joined this server, You have always been my hero, I always looked up to you and had alot of respect for everything you said and did. You was my very first friend since I joined this server, no doubt. The moment I met you we was like best friends, and our friendship has become better and better for all these months I've been here. I remember we shared In real life information about eachother over skype and we had alot of fun etcs. I don't want to lose this friendship I once had with you, because it really means alot to me bro, I'm serious. I never should have talked back to the Co-Owner of this server. Because as you said, most of the stuff you do is right, and you are quick to judge people, but you never fail to impress when you do it. When I made that post I really had a bad day, Because I was so worried about my exams, and I had to study alot and deal with Taco Limey (Dupree) In real life. He was constantly telling me I would fail it, just like I did the other 2 times I took it.
So I really had a bad day, that's part of the reasone I was swearing alot and saying stuff I never should have said.

Let me tell you guys a story. From the moment the Sexiest Owner of this server KURTIS, gave me a chance to be Support. I've had alot of players flaming me and telling me alot of shit that I didn't appreciate. But I tried my best to not take it to heart, I was constantly trying to ignore it. I thought I worked my butt off to get to where I am today, But these players. It wasn't only the 2 you banned off the forums Kurtis, Dan and some other players also did this to me. They told me that the staff team on here was shitty, and Kurtis and Jesus only wanted players that they knew personally or was their "bitches", (by that they ment, that never said anything back to what u guys said, was listening to everything you said and never had their own opinions about different stuff). And they told me I was one of them. They told me I didn't work hard to get staff, I just kissed up to higher staff to get it. And that's what bothers me, I don't like to believe or make other people believe that I didn't work to get where I am today. I tried my very best to be active, help and be loyal and dedicated to this server to earn all my ranks. And I am, (maybe the first and only) player to have been through every rank from Support -> Admin, If you leave out Forum Mod and Head-Mod.

Back to the topic:
Jesus, I sincerely apologize bro, And I don't our friendship to be broken, so I hope you will find it in your heart to accept my apologize bro. If it takes to start all over again, I am willing to do so. Anything to keep you happy. <3333

King Regards ~ Bonesaw L
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Please Read <3   Jesus Please Read <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Bro listen, look at where you are now, you're fucking Admeeeeen Very Happy and guess what... All those fucking bitch ass queefs are all banned because they're just trolls trying to get to you, don't listen to any shit they say to or about you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Please Read <3   Jesus Please Read <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:39 pm

Thanks bro I really appreciate it. You the best Kurtis, I won't listen to them of course.

I am waiting on Jesus's reply to this <3
A Yes would be right, It's a marriage proposal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
torva
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
torva

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Please Read <3   Jesus Please Read <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:56 pm

holyshit, u always make dem crazy long topics, ily bonesaw Smile @best admin ever<3
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
torva
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
torva

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Please Read <3   Jesus Please Read <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:06 pm

Jesus christ wrote:
what about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dude!! ur cheating on me man! only me can suck ur dick !!!! x)
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Please Read <3   Jesus Please Read <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:29 pm

Haha torva thanks man. And lmfao Very Happy ^ Rep+

I might close this soon as I got what I wanted, Jesus back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Please Read <3   Jesus Please Read <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesus Please Read <3
Page 1 of 1