Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff feedback~~~~ End of December

Go down 
+3
Jesus christ
Mod Zack
Bonesaw L
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Empty
PostSubject: Staff feedback~~~~ End of December   Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:13 am

Provide some honest feedback for the staff team. Both niggative and positive Smile
We'd like to hear what we are doing wrong and also what we are doing right.
Also post some words of advice and most importantly give us honest feedback.
DONT post: example: Taco Limey said: Bone should be demoted because he doesn't answer my gay questions
Please don't post useless or pointless posts, atleast try to stick to the topic Smile

Here comes ~~> The Official Infamous Dream Staff Team <~~

Staff feedback~~~~ End of December 10qhzb10Owner/Sexy Coder: Kurtis

Staff feedback~~~~ End of December ?_req=manager Co-Owner: Jesus Christ

Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Tmod11 Manager:

Low Ranks:

Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Blue_m10 Moderator: Bonesaw L, Farfromit
Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Mod_-_crown Support: Absentkiller
Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Mod_-_crown Support: Fr0zn M3
Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Mod_-_crown Support: Techworm

I also felt like adding these two, since they are gonna start coding and
they also should get some feedbacks for the what they do Smile

Staff feedback~~~~ End of December 3lcWv

Staff feedback~~~~ End of December ?_req=developerCoder:  XiTrA

King regards~~ Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Tmod11Management & Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Red_ad10Administrative Team
Again, all the credits goes to Jesus Christ Smile

Editted the old "End of November" post <3

Last edited by Kurtis on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : New month ending.)
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback~~~~ End of December   Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:28 am

it lasts untill 30th of november, then Its gonna get locked
so people don't post on old topics,

So peoplez, you got exactly 15 days! its 15th of november today Razz
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback~~~~ End of December   Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:12 pm

Thanks for the feedback, i like how detailed it is
you also managed to put in the crowns, how did you do that?
I believe this took you alot of time, since you got fat fingers Razz

hahah jk Smile
-William
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback~~~~ End of December   Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:04 pm

haha lol jesus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback~~~~ End of December   Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:45 pm

I forgot to say, I've editted this topic for a new month instead of posting a new. If you wanna give feedbacks to the staff team don't hesitate to do so, we appreciate that very much Very Happy
Regards ~ Bonesaw
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback~~~~ End of December   Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:51 pm

Nice job bonesaw, i think soon though you might get head mod so youre name will be ina different place Smile
i was reading what other people taked about envoy and haitti aswell lol, i never knew envoy.

Anyways good job Smile
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback~~~~ End of December   Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:14 am

Thank you very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback~~~~ End of December   Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:07 pm

Hahahahahahaha xD you gave urself the best Very Happy
Sorry for my in-activity, as I said before there is still alot of stuff going thru my life that prevents me from being active.
It aint gonna happen again when its finally over, trust me Smile

Also. Thanks for making this Jesus!
Funny how u gave urself the best xD
Its like taking a test u know the answers for, id give u 11/10 Smile
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback~~~~ End of December   Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:33 pm

Staff feedback~~~~ End of December 10qhzb10Owner/Sexy Coder: Kurtis: 9.5/10, Your not 100% active, but then again your the owner so you don't have to. And I believe you have a very good reason to not be active. Whether it's coding or something else. Therefore I give you 9.5/10. You know how to handle the owner rank Very Happy . But if you could be a little more active, just a little bit more, especially on skype. You should stay in-touch with your sexy staff members, on forums/skype. <3
That would be awesome Very Happy.

Staff feedback~~~~ End of December ?_req=managerCo-Owner: Jesus Christ: 10/10, Your VEERY active and you are doing your job pretty well. You also take control and make sure no one does anything illegal, whether it is on forums or ingame. Best Co-Owner by a long shot!!! Very Happy Very Happy 

Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Tmod11 Manager: Mod Zack: You got demoted because of In-activity. And I know exactly why, you haven't been on the server for several months, Just forums...forums...forums. And now you haven't even logged on the forums for about 2-4 days I guess. Maybe, if you decide to go active again, Kurtis will give you a chance to earn back your ranks? That's obviously Kurtis's choice Very Happy.

Low Ranks:

Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Blue_m10 Moderator: Bonesaw L: 2/10. (just a quick note, I know my in-activity is bad. But atm I can't do ANYTHING about it, I swear. If I could I would be going on the server as much as I could, but I can't... I got alot of family and friends over and we are rarely at home, they wanna go out and see the city, and my parents won't allow me to stay home by myself Sad.
So that's propably one of the reasons I'm not THAT active anymore. But trust me, that will change hopefully <3.)

Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Mod_-_crownSupport: Absentkiller: 2/10. I don't know if you quitted or if you have Internet issues, because I haven't seen you in decades. What's up bro? I remember when you used to play, you was 2# most active and 1# most helpful. I hope to see you back and active again. 
Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Mod_-_crown Support: Fr0zn M3: 9/10. You are definitly ACTIVE, and also VERY helpful, but you must spend more time helping tho. I mean, Yeah it's great to answer trivia questions, but remember you got promoted to help players, not chill and show-off your banks etc Razz. Also, Congratulations on recieving 4k trivia points, your almost halfway there haha xD. I also support your Mod app pretty much. Just remember to be more helpful, Your activity is already GREAT.
Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Mod_-_crown Support: Techworm: 8.5/10 You are active, but not enough. I haven't seen you much since you got promoted. But you are damn helpful and much respected amongst the players and I fully support this promotion. You will go very far! 7/10 (again, BEST OF LUCK with your support trial Very Happy)

Staff feedback~~~~ End of December 3lcWv

Staff feedback~~~~ End of December ?_req=developerCoder:  XiTrA: 9.5-10/10. Xitra is maybe the hardest working coder I know, I've seen alot of the stuff you do and I am majorly impressed. You are a damn good coder and I am 100% sure Kurtis took a very good decision when he promoted you Very Happy
I wish you the best of luck with all future coding and we hope to see alot of nice updates Very Happy. You the best coder I know. 

Thank you for reading.
Peace and Love ~ Bonesaw L

Last edited by Bonesaw L on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added Xitra <3 and myself)
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback~~~~ End of December   Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:19 pm

No problem Jesus <33 Very Happy
I can't stop but laugh at that  "Nigglet Thread" U made hahah lol!
Back to top Go down
Kurtis
Owner / Coder
Owner / Coder
Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback~~~~ End of December   Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:55 pm

"you haven't been on the server for several months, Just forums...forums...forums. And now you haven't even logged on the forums for about 2-4 days I guess. Maybe, if you decide to go active again, Kurtis will give you a chance to earn back your ranks? That's obviously Kurtis's choice Very Happy."
Not at all Razz, the fact that he can't even send a 2 minute message saying why he's been so in-active shows me he just doesn't give a hit about us anymore D: So no he will not be able to earn his rank back.

"I got alot of family and friends over and we are rarely at home, they wanna go out and see the city, and my parents won't allow me to stay home by myself Sad."
"So that's propably one of the reasons I'm not THAT active anymore. But trust me, that will change hopefully <3.)"
Not a problem, bro I have been really busy with my family and shit as well Razz

"You are a damn good coder and I am 100% sure Kurtis took a very good decision when he promoted you Very Happy"

This was one of the best decisions I have made towards the server, he has helped me with anything / everything I have asked, he knows exactly how to do what needs to be done and he's just a hell of a guy Very Happy

Great Job on this month Bone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousdream.org
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback~~~~ End of December   Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:45 pm

Thanks Kurtis. I appreciate getting feedbacks on stuff like this. To see what you guys thinks of what i wrote and also so I can now if i missed out something Very Happy
Also. I didnt know he couldnt earn it back, i thought for a second he could, but had to start at like player or something. Anyways, he has probably quit. That might be why he isn't active anymore.

Also, what you said about Xitra is damn true. I love what he does and he has tons of respect for both me, Jesus and you and of course the rest of the staff team. I really believe his a hard working man and he loves what he does and without him and you of course, we wouldnt have been half as successful as we are today. Player base grows slowly for each day because of your coding. So we really appreciate that. I hope he can get the life source so you can do better coding. You've been complaining about it a bit xD

Thank you for giving feedbacks Kurtis Very Happy. And as i've said for a million times. My activity will change to become something better then what it is Very Happy
Regards ~ Bonesaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback~~~~ End of December   Staff feedback~~~~ End of December Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff feedback~~~~ End of December
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next