Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff feedback~~~~ End of December

Go down 
+3
Jesus christ
Mod Zack
Bonesaw L
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

Staff feedback~~~~ End of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback~~~~ End of December   Staff feedback~~~~ End of December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:47 pm

#TeamNiglet2K14! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback~~~~ End of December   Staff feedback~~~~ End of December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:53 pm

I just came back from my 3 day holiday and i read this enitre topic again from page 1 Smile

The stuff you guys said about me was absolutely benevolent. I really appreciate it and i really enjoy coding for you you guys Smile

Kurtis:
Thanks so much for employing me into this server as coder. I highly applreciate the decision you made and the risk you took to promote me to coder. By 'risk', i mean lol you said you were going to test my skill at coding but you took me in strait away Razz, I appreciate how you trust me and i want to keep our trust bond aas healthy and stable as it is now :)I enjoy talking to you via Ingame or PMing. Youre awesome ;)I am, we are all lucky to have you as our server owner because i've coded for other servers in the past (PIs) and most owner's were only in it for the cash and gave coders no freedom whatsoever. But iv'e highly considered my luck of finding such a good server manager/owner like you kurtis Smile

Bonesaw L:
Well...i dont think its right to call you moderator anymore, because hopefully soon youll be HEAD moderator. And youll be doing all sorts of cool things as head mod, maybe you will even get to give head, i dont know XD. But in all seriousness, its been cool working with you and i applreciate it when you help me and keep me company by coming on DI (testserver). Thank you bro and i hope you get the promotion. It's been good meeting you and ever since i started i've known you to be like the big moderator of the server(, back then i didnt know jesus or kurtis.) I like you bro, and in my opinion you are a valuable asset to the server community and to the staff. TC

Jesus:
Bro, i'd say ive gotten to know you a little more now. You're strict, the players know it, everyone knows it. but thats what makes you fir for co-owner. No joke it's good to have you as co-owner because you dont let things slide easy. You know what youre doing and you dont want people such as staff hunters and new people to have the rights they havn't properly earned. You're a needed asset in the server community and staff.
By strict well... i kinda mean this: Fr0zn, torva and I were playing this game, What would you rather do, then u give two options and the other player has to answer. (this happened while we were  somewhat nulled)
Staff feedback~~~~ End of December - Page 2 Fsv1MDF

Point is this server needs someone like you jesus Smile
Also youre a cool guy, you're good to hang out with and youre really active from what i can see. I knew we would get along when i was promoted. I respect a lot of decisions you make because you're really smart at making decisions. Also i love how you tricked haitti into unbanning you then you plunged the ban hammer in his ass as the reward. That was good af.

Zack:
idk if youre going to read this, ever but if you do then id like to say:
you're good, just you're almost never ingame. And im on alot around each timezone because im on school holidays. It's too bad you dont come online because the newer community do not know who you are. Now i personally think that you have better things to do than go on infamous dream but thats up to you, and that i think is what got you demoted. Idk I never really got to ever 'hang' out with you, so even when i was promoted i never really got to know you. You're good one the forums, but youre rank said Manager, not Forum Manager, so i guess you were supposed to be managing ingame and on the forums. Now, im not telling you what to do, but its like if i stop coding and start playing the of an ingame admin. It'd mean im not suited for the coder position anymore. Now in my opnion you are should have been a Forum moderator, and thats not neccessarily saying you dont deserve the higher rank. But it means that you should only be ranked under the forums because you pretty much only stay on the forums. I think you would have been a good forum moderator because up to a few days ago you were really active and kept the forums moderated.
Bro, what i think now is the same as kurtis, I left for 3 days and i made a topic saying i'm going to leave for 3 days. ik the rules, they say staff needs to be active pretty much at least once login per day. But cmon, as kurtis said you didnt even bother writing a 2 minute message to notify of youre absence.
Good luck to what you're doing and hopefully you understand why im saying this. Youre a good rank, but manager isn't exactly the role you're doing, you're more of a forum moderator. No hate from me zack, haiti deserved the hate, i dont think you do. i think that you should have reconsidered youre position and not waited to be demoted.

All in all, im happy with this server and i know that 2014 will be the year of improvement and a crucial year for staff to come together to help the server and the overall community.
Now if we want this server to live on, i got to do my job and keep releasing content to players and donators. But more importantly, we need to show the players that the staff of this server are active and respect their positions. Giving players a staff member to look up to is a valuable trait for a player if he/she looks to apply for a staff position in the future.
This year hopefully we can grow the server and call 2014 the year for the servers Improvement in implementation in the competition against other servers. We need infamous dream to stand out and be unique and im sure that you staff members will push infamous to its goal of striving towards a better server.

From me, Thank you all for accepting me into the staff and i couldn't have made it if it wasnt for the ongoing support from the players and staff. Take care people

You know who it is,
Xitra
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback~~~~ End of December   Staff feedback~~~~ End of December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:11 pm

Dafuq u mean i give good head xD xD
Nah man. For real, that was really sweet of you to say, I appreciate all the stuff you said and you are pretty awesome dude. Id always be here to help you with anything you need just let me know.
And all in all i appreciate all of you who took part in making and giving out feedbacks to the staff team. We will certainly use it to be even better and we love compliments too, on what we do right Very Happy. Much of love from me and I love each and one of you. Especially you Xitra, Kurtis and Jesus. I fricking love this server and all the people in it.
Not a day goes past without me thinking of going on the server or forums. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful community. We ride and die together.
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback~~~~ End of December   Staff feedback~~~~ End of December - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff feedback~~~~ End of December
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2