Infamous Dream 718
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infamous Dream 718

The new and improved Rsps Infamous Dream!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xitra,jesus,bonesaw,kurtis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
legendalive
Support
Support

xitra,jesus,bonesaw,kurtis Empty
PostSubject: xitra,jesus,bonesaw,kurtis   xitra,jesus,bonesaw,kurtis Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:05 pm

Is there a way that you guys could get together and make up a legit donation list? no, I'm not complaining about the chest options, bc I love the options. but like how would someone go about getting bmage, vanguard, and stuff like that?
Back to top Go down
xitra
Coder
Coder
xitra

PostSubject: Re: xitra,jesus,bonesaw,kurtis   xitra,jesus,bonesaw,kurtis Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:44 pm

No sorry, donations has fucked the economy enough, those armours will be available by bossing when i add the bosses. Alomst every donator item has greatly inflated and i dont wana let tht happwn to vanguard. But it will be donor only so dw

EDIT: this is a suggestion , MOVED
Back to top Go down
legendalive
Support
Support

PostSubject: Re: xitra,jesus,bonesaw,kurtis   xitra,jesus,bonesaw,kurtis Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:01 am

oh ok thats cool. was just wondering how one will be able to obtain that
Back to top Go down
Bonesaw L
Manager
Manager
Bonesaw L

PostSubject: Re: xitra,jesus,bonesaw,kurtis   xitra,jesus,bonesaw,kurtis Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:45 pm

I have some ideas if you wanna hear and I'd love to hear your plans too, catch me on skype when you can?
Just send me a message, I'll get to it when I have time. But then again, in case I use to much time responding on skype, Maybe send me a message over forums when you have time. I know you have taken a break but I'd love to hear what ideas you have and share my ideas with you Smile and be able to just talk with you, that would be great Very Happy 
Peace ~ William.
Back to top Go down
http://Redtube.com
legendalive
Support
Support

PostSubject: Re: xitra,jesus,bonesaw,kurtis   xitra,jesus,bonesaw,kurtis Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:36 pm

yeah ikr bone? gettin ahold of dante is damn near impossible:(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xitra,jesus,bonesaw,kurtis   xitra,jesus,bonesaw,kurtis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xitra,jesus,bonesaw,kurtis
Page 1 of 1